Re: [oletrucks] Paint Formulas

To: dcvjrv@covad.net, oletrucks <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint Formulas
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:37:23 -0500
Hi Jim,

What color are you trying to match?  If it's for your Suburban, then why
look at the 30's chips?  If you found a color from the 30's that you like
and want to use it on the Suburban, just match it as close as possible and
go for it, it won't be technically correct anyway so why worry.

On the other hand if I'm way off here let me know what you need (year and
make), I have lots of color chips.

Happy Holidays!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake