Re: [oletrucks] 58 Truck for sale

To: "Randall J. Krebs" <lawgod@offshore-tax.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 Truck for sale
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:33:00 -0500
The message came through but the list does not allow attachments with
emails. If you want to share the photo, please sent it to me at
wayne@chevytrucks.org and i'll put it up on the server and sent you the
link to send to the list. I'm off to work in a bit so if you sent it may be
tonight before I get it up...
Don't forget http://www.chevytrucks.org offers free classifieds so feel
free to follow the links and put an ad up... I've had almost 2 dozen trucks
sold through my site so it may help ya.   Please make sure the photo you
send it a decent size for email. I live way out in the boonies, no cable or
dsl so i'm stuck on dial up-a big 2 meg files takes 20 minutes or so to
come through. A small price to pay for living near the lake, with no
neighbors up my butt, minimal traffic and being able to watch all kinds of
wildlife from my front/back porch while having the morning coffee---ahhhhh
relaxation!!!    --wayne