[oletrucks] Where is everyone?

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Where is everyone?
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:32:40 -0500
Hey Guy's,

I haven't received any messages since Wednesday at 2pm...are we still on-line?

I've been busy sandblasting and painting a used 4-post lift I bought.  It's
rated at 12,000 pounds so I should be able to pick up some of my trucks...yeah!
 I had a friend call me with the "deal of the day", he said a muffler/brake
shop was moving to a new building and didn't want to take the old lifts.  They
had two 2-post and two 4-post and only wanted $500 each...I bought mine
site-unseen.  All 4 lifts were sold in 5 minutes, my buddy bought the other
three!  Turns out mine was the least used and the newest, it's an Alignment
type and only 9 years old.  After I get it finished I will start taking the
Fire Truck apart so I can paint it.

Now back to work!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake