[oletrucks] rustoleum paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rustoleum paint
From: Pattie1tom@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:00:36 EST
Question:  working on cleaning (de-rusting) my 56 chevy frame. When I  was in
Walmart teh oteher day, I saw a paint by Rustoleum called "rusty metal
primer". The web site for rustoleum says it is a fish oil based primer used to
paint right onto rusty metal. Then apply a oil based paint on top of the
primer.
Any one ever use this? Any success? Any failure? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Tom Forcier
sanding away in sunny Florida...........