[oletrucks] Vroom

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vroom
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:23:04 EST
Say, there is this question you knowing souls might answer,at least in  part.
I've done exactly two points and timing tune-ups in my life.  I am not
satisfied with the motor rumble.  I think I want it to sound like silk  on a
spring
day, not with those uneven little pulse like jerks at idle  that makes it
sound like an animal shivering with fear and  excitement.
So what else can be tried? It isn't esthetics I'm looking for,but  confidence
that everybody under the hood is happy.