Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Removal..and Replacement of

To: bill@oletruck.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Removal..and Replacement of
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:25:49 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2005 9:19:12 AM Central Standard Time,
bill@oletruck.com writes:
The time has come that I need to replace the window regulators on my 57 TF
truck. Are there any tricks to installing these?

Bill,
  I have replaced the regulators in both my '48 and '65.  I followed the
instructions in the appropriate shop manual and the job went smoothly.  Should
be
similar for the TF.  Three hands would be handy, but I did with just two.
Good luck.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside