[oletrucks] Possible Project/Someone Identify?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Possible Project/Someone Identify?
From: Nathan Pralle <tarsi@binhost.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:00:34 -0600
Greetings all!

27 from Sheffield IA, just joined this list.  I've been looking for a
classic truck (make inspecific) for awhile now, and just yesterday found
two in the grove of an abandoned farmplace near my dad's.  They're both
Chevys, one in better condition than the other, but knowing very little
about classic Chevys (only looked into Fords so far), I was hoping the
members here could help me identify them (year, model) and also give
recommendations on their restorability and things to look for.

I have placed pictures of them on my website for your convenience:
http://www.nathanpralle.com/photos/chevy/index.html

Can you help?  I haven't talked to the farmer who owns the place yet,
but from what my father knows of him, it's likely I can get them for a song.

Thoughts?  Advice?  Much appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan E. Pralle