[oletrucks] Eastwood now selling water colors...

To: "Early Suburbans" <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Eastwood now selling water colors...
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:26:05 -0800
I remember a thread back a while ago about water based primers; now Eastwood is
selling the water-based paints.  Does anyone have any real experience painting
cars with these?  I'm having trouble imagining that they would last as long or
have as good a shine as "real" paint.

>From a home painting standpoint, the only advantage is that it would keep me
>out of trouble with respect to disposing of wastes.

I had just Monday gone to talk to the local PPG dealer about setting up to
paint.

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."