Re: [oletrucks] keys made

To: Will Nelle <wmnelle@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] keys made
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:36:01 -0500
No key lock on the drivers side and one on the passenger sides was
standard. The general consensus is you are supposed to exit the vehicle
from the passenger side as no to exit into the streets. You would push the
inside door handle down to lock the drivers side, then slide over and exit
the passenger side, then lock the door with the key. Odd as hell I know but
that's the reasoning for it..     --wayne