[oletrucks] Deluxe windshield rubber

To: OleTrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Deluxe windshield rubber
From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:48:33 -0000
Hey all,

I returned my "standard" windshield weather strip for the 50 GMC and ordered
a "deluxe" one since CD now offers the stainless insert trim.  However, CD
informed me they are running behind (B/O) from their supplier so I have a
question for the group.

Of those that have installed the deluxe windshield weather strip and trim,
can the trim be installed at a later date, or must it be installed at the
same time the weather strip is???????

Thanks in advance for your help.

Grant

50 GMC