RE: [oletrucks] Rodding Time

To: Larry D Finley <ldfinley@juno.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rodding Time
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:19:53 -0700
Olds made a 350 at one time, and if that is the motor you've found, parts
for it may be difficult to find.  If it's a Chevy 350 mounts and such will
be easy, but not if its an Olds.

Which V-6?  The 2.8 or the 4.3?

My feeling is that a 2.8 would be too small for a truck.  The 4.3 is very
similar to a 350, and should mount the same, and thus could be an easier
swap.

If it were me I'd choose the 4.3 from the list you've discussed here.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com