Re: [oletrucks] POR-15 gas tank sealant

To: tim lloyd <tim.lloyd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] POR-15 gas tank sealant
From: R Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 19:43:59 -0500
in IMO I would not seal a gas tank if its clean and not leaking why seal
you are asking for truble if it is not sealed all over it will rust out
in the little spot that you did not get sealed you will lose that gas
tank I know from exp. on my MTT 1926Ford 1Ton

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm
http://client.webshots.com/album/281671396CkDmgf
1960 Ford Falcon Sedan
1926 Ford 1 Ton TT Trucks Stack Bed
1923 Ford T Bucket P/U 1/4 ton With a Mouse Motor