Re: [oletrucks] Door Alignment

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, BagpiperEd@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Alignment
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:40:22 -0400
That sounds like all of my trucks...I don't think the fit was ever good in
that area.  I've now put new doors on my fire truck and the original doors
and new doors fit exactly the same.  The fire truck only has 15,000 miles on
it but the doors were flappers.

If you cut the door on the curved area the dimensions from the door edge to
the vent glass will not be consistent and might look funny.

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake
'56 8400 Wrecker w/Holmes 525