[oletrucks] Cleaner / Wax question

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cleaner / Wax question
From: "Tom" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:06:36 -0400
I was wondering if the Mequiars Cleaner Wax will get the bug stains off
the front of my hood? Does it help to apply it with a buffer? The paint
is getting a little dull and I need to bring it back.
Also what is a good product to use on glass to make water bead up. My
windows have a light tint and a lot of products say don't apply to
tinted windows.

Thanks for the help...
                Tom
                55 TF
                97 S-10

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?