[oletrucks] repop new AD radios

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] repop new AD radios
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
well guys guess what-i was wandering around the net after cruisin my
old plymouths group postings and ran across a gentleman in FL(my fav
state...) who is kind enough to help us part with our hard-earned
money!. he does so with relish and glee.
although i can hardly blame him.. if had the glee and relish(hold the
mayo) i would gladly give him some of my green.
well ive got a lot of time on my hands and since youre about to chekc
out.... i found repro readios for our AD trucks! =) serious!! they
are GREAT!
for only a paltry 550$ you too can get a brand new(not rebuilt) radio
that fits exactly in your old dash, looks almost exactly like the
stock radio but does not have a chevy/gmc logo and has discrete FM
number at teh rear of the dial... and it takes CD inputs or
MP3-whatever you want.
http://pweb.jps.net/~woodson/links/radio/
AND... its compact enough to mot mess with extra stuff behind your
dash.
i can post a pic and email me if you want this guys info.
but right now im in negotiations to get a group discount rate so if
you want to hold off on talking to him till i can get him to ease on
the 'squeeze' that would be better for all of us.
mark
update;
he will sell for 495 +ship if i buy 10
update-
he told me that they are made by someone else. find that someone and im
sure i can cut a deal with them.

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org