[oletrucks] Trouble in Knoxville 2.0

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Trouble in Knoxville 2.0
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 02:51:31 +0000
wow don't know how that posted...

anyway off topic post. My son moved to Knoxville TN last year with his 68
elCamino. the motor in his elco dropped a valve toasting the motor last
week. I'm looking for anyone in the K-ville area that might know of a motor
for sale. current motor is a 350 but any SBC would work. this is not a
collector car, it is a Michigan rust bucket and my son is working but poor,
thus I may help to pick up the tab on this one, cheap is good. email off
list if you have any suggestions.
Thanks

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!