[oletrucks] Dyanamat

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dyanamat
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:44:12 -0400
Regarding my earlier question on sound deadeners, for those of you who
were interested, I thought I'd pass along that I decided to go with
Fatmat, in part because of recommendations that I received.  The good
news is that I found 100 square feet on ebay for $59.99 plus $39.99
shipping.  I'm mentioning it in case anyone else is interested because
there is still about a day left of the dutch auction.  The bad news, as
others mentioned, is that the temperature should be above 60 degrees to
apply the Fatmat.  Here in Pennsylvania, it may be late June before that
happens again.

Mark