[oletrucks] New Garage - Heating

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, "oletrucks"
Subject: [oletrucks] New Garage - Heating
From: dcvjrv@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:53:17 -0400
I am in the process of building a garage to store and work on my
vehicles.  It will be 50' x 64' with 13' from floor to bottom of trusses
and will be clear span.  I am looking for comments and
recommendations as to the best type of heat to install.  I am located
in Southeastern Michigan, so it does get cold here.  I am considering
gas, electric or radiant heat.  The walls will be drywalled (sheet rocked)
and the ceiling will be left open.

Thanks for any and all comments and recommendations.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@comcast.net
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.