RE: [oletrucks] Crate Motor Installation

To: rchansl@attglobal.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Crate Motor Installation
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:33:30 +0000
the AD trucks are setup for a straight 6 motor, you'll have plenty of room
for a SBC with a long pump. your problems will be motor and exhaust
clearance around the steering box. a new xmember with rack & pinion steering
will fix this.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...

>From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansl@attglobal.net>
>To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Crate Motor Installation
>Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:26:00 -0600
>
>I am in the process of putting a 400 small block in my AD suburban. Am I
>going to need to change to the short water pump to get this to use the
>mechanical fan? If I do change, do I have to change all the pulleys and
>brackets too?
>Thx,
>Bob Chansler
>Mead, CO

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.