[oletrucks] 3/4t disc change info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 3/4t disc change info
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
im looking for someone with a 3/4t or 1t truck to get me some
dimension.
everyone wants 8lug disc and ive got tons of time and a creative mind
so ive decided to tackle it.
if i can get spindle dimensions, inside of hub dimensions... bolt
pattern... etc. im gonna try and figure out what we need to make a disc
setup for our trucks.

also-can anyone tell me if 3/4t AD and TF are the same spindle?
and is the 1.5t the same as 3/4t axles? i knwo 2t is different.
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org

http://farechase.yahoo.com