[oletrucks] More FREE Stuff

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] More FREE Stuff
From: Ie61pah@AOL.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:44:41 EDT
Well, as long as we are all in the "giving" mood, I might as well  join in. I
have a left side rear fender for a TF truck. It's got the notched out  area
for carrying a bed side spare tire. Fender is in good shape, and has the  orig.
mounts that bolt to the bed side. I also have two steps, (left and right)
for the bed sides that are in good shape. FREE  FREE. Come and get it.... I
WILL NOT SHIP, for anyone, or any reason. The fender and steps are still
attached to the rusted out bed sides, (bed sides were cut off the rest of the
bed)
and you get it all or nothing.

To be picked up in West Burlington, Iowa, email me, first come first
served......

Pat Hollister