[oletrucks] horns

To: bill@oletruck.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] horns
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:26:37 -0800 (PST)
hey bill-you find me a few sets of WORKING  12v PAIRS of snailshell
chevy horns that originally came together and test tehm for that nasty
huge chevy truck sound and i will pay you for your time, shipping, plus
cost of horns.
i got an original pair on my 55.5 and they will scare teh beejeebers
out of you -those stinking hondas got nothin on me! =)
to bad i cant figure out how to capture a wave file and post the sound!
mark
im serious-im looking for pairs to put in my panel, truck and suburban.

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org