[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] RE: Denver tri-state swap meet (Digest

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] RE: Denver tri-state swap meet (Digest
From: "SCH (OldSub)" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:35:37 -0800
It might not be the Texans or sailors pulling that chain...  I've never been
either; I live in Washington!

While on the subject though; I've been asked to trailer a '56 Nomad TO
Colorado sometime in the first half of next year.  I need a back haul.

Durwood do you know of any good Colorado tin I could haul home to
Washington?

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com