Re: [oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 04:50:17 -0800
I've now forgotten which one of the retrofit vendors that I talked to about AC
for my TF Suburban, but I was told that I would need an auxiliary unit for the
rear...I think that this is what the modern Subs do as well.  I have not
pursued it further since I am not far enough along on my truck project.  Since
a panel won't have any rear seat passengers...just maybe you could get by with
a standard unit but it sounds like it's pushing the AC capacity.

Mark Noakes