[oletrucks] nuetral safty switch

To: mserges@psci.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] nuetral safty switch
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:48:41 -0800 (PST)
on my AD panel the brake light switch is a lever type(factory) under
the brake pedal arm on the firewall side.
what i did was goto NAPA dig through thier books till i found a mirror
image switch from the stock one(swings other way) and mounted it on the
other side of my brake light switch. so now when i press on teh brake
pedal-2 switches open. one for my brake lights and the other...
the other one i ran the wire from my ignition switch solenoid to the
switch and from there to teh starter solenoid.
WHAAL A!
now you can NOT start teh car until the brake is depressed...
saftey and security...(no one thinks a old car would have modern
features...
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org