Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (Barrett-Jackson Auction)

To: thomasind@nventure.com, BMcNulty@csuchico.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (Barrett-Jackson Auction)
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:13:40 -0600
Jim:
If you're so inclined, it would be neat for you to write-up your visit to
the aution and post it to share.  It's been a dream of mine to go to one of
their auctions and I hope to go in the next couple of years.  I'd like to
know some details of how to go about getting there and what to expect.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside
Hopewell, IL