[oletrucks] Tachometer wiring

To: Old-Burb-club <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Tachometer wiring
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:39:33 -0800
Does anyone have an example of *original* tachometer wiring for a GMC TF
truck--either NOS uninstallled or installed existing?  I need
documentation--pictures, description, measurements--for replication for a
restoration.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.