Re: [oletrucks] Question about Safety Neutral Switch

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about Safety Neutral Switch
From: "J Forbes" <jforbspam@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 08:44:51 -0700
> Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:02:07 -0500
> From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
> Subject: [oletrucks] Question about Safety Neutral Switch
>
> I have a 1970 chevy van column shift steering column that I installed in
> my 57
> 3100.  I am doing the wiring and trying to find the correct safety
> neutral

Mike--

looking thru the 55-72 Chevy parts book, it appears that the switch on
the 70 van may have been mounted on the transmission, so there was none
on the column.  Which would explain why you can't figure out how to make
a column mounted switch work!  I have a mid 70s van column that does not
have any place to mount a NSS on it.

Jim
--
  J Forbes