[oletrucks] Cab Support Take II

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cab Support Take II
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:41:04 -0800 (PST)
I'm a computer layman, what else can I say....
  Hi all,
     Well it got cold again, good 'ol midwest. I was going to do some painting,
but it can wait. I am going to start into some cab repair. I have some patching
to do on the left/right inner/outer cowls and floor/toeboards. My main question
is; I know I need to x brace the cab, but I already removed the doors and
unbolted the cab from the frame a while back. It is still sitting on the frame
and has not been man handled too much. Do I need to reinstall the doors, bolt
back onto the frame and insure all is aligned and then brace it or will it be
ok to brace now as is? Pics of the stage it is in and show the amount of
patching required are on http://www.hotrodders.com/ in the Project Journals
section under slstusmc.
      Thanks to all in advance
  Steve Stuckmeyer