RE: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Filling

To: <KremerRAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Filling
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:53:13 -0600
I ran my filler from the back of the left rear fender above the frame
rail and below the bed wood to the tank I used which was from a mid 80's
Mazda truck.  I used some heavy wire to mock up what I needed, took it
to a local muffler shop noted for building custom exhausts and had one
of the techs bend some 1.5" aluminized exhaust pipe for me to match the
wire.  Used a short piece of rubber hose rated for fuel on each end to
match up to the tank and filler.

Wish I would have known about the Jeep tank.  Mine only holds 14
gallons.