[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2615

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2615
From: Heather & Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:54:48 -0800
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:37:45 -0700, you wrote:

>From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
>Subject: [oletrucks] My shameless Auction plug for my truck
>
>Here's the link:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4612017286&ssp
>agename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1
>
>What the heck, time to move on to something else, at least I'll still have
>the '57.
>
>Mike
Mike,

Sorry to see in your auction description that you "inherited [your]
dad's '85." I really enjoyed my visit with you and your dad when I
picked up that '66 I bought from you back in...jeez, how long has it
been? Did he ever finish building that set of slam bangs?

To all listers...if you have any interest in a truck like Mike's,
check this out. Mike is a straight shooter and an honest man, and I'd
not hesitate to buy anything he had that I wanted, sight unseen, based
on his description.

By the way,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4612017286

is plenty of URL.