[oletrucks] Fuel Pump

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:10:20 -0600
Again, I am coming hat in hand looking for information and advice.  My 235
engine really requires a lot of pumping of the accelerator to get it to start.
Is this normal?  Should I replace the fuel pump?  If so, mechanical or
electric?  If electric, is there a particular model/flow per hour that is best?
 Runs like a champ after start and warm up but sure is a pain to get to that
point.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Charley

Charles Hosang
hosang1@earthlink.net