[oletrucks] Power steering question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power steering question
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:39:07 -0500
I've read three magazine articles and the installation instructions from
two different power steering kits on installing a power steering box
from a 70's Chevy 2wd pickup into a TF truck.  I've bought the steering
box and read the instructions that came with it.  Nowhere in any of this
documentation does it say which connection to the box is the high
pressure side.  One of the connections is 5/8x18, the other is 11/16x18.
I need to have hoses made up, but need to know which is the high
pressure connection.