[oletrucks] 54 GMC clock??

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 GMC clock??
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:22:33 -0600
Greetings to the list,

I have a query for you all in regard to my 54 GMC Pcup. There is a blank
place on the dash that I am told holds a clock.  I myself would rather have
a tach there.  Does anyone  know what kind of clock was used for the 54 GMC?
  I presume that there is an accessory book somewhere.  Any ideas on what
kind of tach would fit in the clock space?

I see that there are quite a few '54 Chevy clocks' on the site that is
VERBOTTEN but I don't know what will fit.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window