[oletrucks] RE: original column with power steering

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: original column with power steering
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
well, my front-steer 77 camaro box is pretty far forward. i am using
the stock 3spd column shifter for my 700R4 4spd auto trans. works
great!
i can measure how far from firewall to center of rag/U-joint. mines an
AD truck so you got more room and less angle...
mark

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org
get rid of those annoying phone calls;