Re: [oletrucks] door adjustment

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door adjustment
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:40:03 -0500
LMC definitely has the *wrong* parts going on!

It took me 3 attempts to get it right with my door rubber and the
only supplier who had it right was Chevy Duty ... now Classic Parts:
http://www.classicparts.com/

Steele has the right stuff, too ... but at more than 4 times the cost!

You can see my page about door rubber, with pictures of the correct
rubber, here:
http://alanhorvath.com/54chevy/doorubber.php

Alan Horvath