[oletrucks] RE: Fotos of our 58 system Re: Turn Signal assy. & Steerin

To: "'Milán'" <milanpp@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Fotos of our 58 system Re: Turn Signal assy. & Steering
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:31:58 -0500
Hi Milan

I have not forgotten about you. I just finished building a new garage with
a large storage area over head and did not have time over the weekend to
look for it. I just need to get up there and go thru all the boxes.
Everything was just stuffed up there until I could finish the rest of the
garage. I will send it as soon as I can.

George
55TF