[oletrucks] Summits customers service

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Summits customers service
From: R S Ashburn <goldman@alaska.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:56:13 -0900
Well I decided to upgrade my points in the 56 Napco 4x4. Used an accel
sensor with a shutter wheel.  Shutter wheel is damaged. Call  Summit to
order another wheel. The guy says "we don't stock this item, and it will
be 3 weeks before we can ship it to you". So I have them go ahead and
order the part, and tell the guy go ahead and throw a rotor in too. Well
I get the Rotor in 2 days, for a handling fee of $10. a shipping charge
of $ 14. So my $11. rotor is now at $35 . So I call customer service and
ask why my order is split up. Lucky me , I get to talk to Gods gift to
mankind.   She states "what do you expect me to do aout this." Miss PMS
states that I must have required the rotor right away or they would't
have sent it  2nd day air ,. ( I told the guy priority mail because of
the size of the parts.) I would have accepted any explanation half way
courtious, but as condesending as this women was, I canceled the rest of
the order. I feel like Donald Trump getting off the phone with  Rosie
O'Donnell. Sorry about the rant had to tell someone. Enjoy your day    Robb