[oletrucks] 51 GMC For Sale

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 GMC For Sale
From: carcooley@webtv.net (Carl Cooley)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:19:53 -0500
Fellow listers:   I have been a mostly silent member of this list for
several years.   It is now sadly time to find  new home for my truck.
It is a 51 GMC 1/2 ton long bed.   It has the 248 inline 6 engine and a
four speed trans.   It is a southern truck from Oklahoma, so it is solid
as a rock.   Only little rust on inside of doors at the bottom and the
kick panels under the dash.
    New wiring and rebuilt starter and carb.  New seat cover(original
color and look).  New rear bumper still in box.
   95% through complete brake job.  New dual master cylinder, all new
lines, wheel cylinders, shoes and drums.   Just needsthe master cylinder
blead.
   It is a three window and was repainted years ago.   We are in
northern Ohio.    Any one interested please contact me directly.
  Thanks
     carcooley@webtv.net