[oletrucks] Re: Looking for nice seatbelts for a 55 chevy btruck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Looking for nice seatbelts for a 55 chevy btruck
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@dot11net.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:29:37 -0500
The other guys are Larry & Donna Jefferies out of Bell Plaine, Kansas
They don't seem to have a web site, but email is
jefferiescoolcarstuff@yahoo.com
Phone 620-867-2303
Cell 316-371-5939
If you want to call them today (4-29) use the cell #
I bet they're still at the swap meet or on the road back to Kansas.

I've never bough anything from either of theses vendors, but their seat
belt look and feel like good quality stuff.
And they are both pleasant enough people in person.

regards,
Leon