[oletrucks] Off Topic: Good Home for 51 Chevy Car

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic: Good Home for 51 Chevy Car
From: "Mike Auser" <mauser@microsolution.sk.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:30:03 -0600
My brother inherited a 1951 Chevy car in 1988.  Up to that point it was a
daily driver, but after that it has sat unused.  The engine is likely seized
and the body is a little rough.  I wouldn't recommend it for a restoration
project, but it would be useful to someone who is restoring a similar car.
Click on the link below to see a picture of it.

http://www.theausers.com/1951chevy/51chevy.jpg

My brother is not looking to get much of anything for the car, but would
like to see it go to someone who will make good use of it, rather then just
pulling the engine and scraping the rest of the car (for example).  The car
is located in Saskatchewan, Canada.  We could assist with the transportation
of it, but the new owner would be responsible for making the arrangements.

If you are interested in the car, give my brother, Jim, a call - (306)
955-4152 or email me - mauser@microsolution.sk.ca.

Mike Auser

1948 Chevy 1300 (Canadian)

http://www.theausers.com/gallery/1/7/8/DCP_1362.JPG