[oletrucks] RE: GMC 1954 engine orange paint in a rattle can?????

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: GMC 1954 engine orange paint in a rattle can?????
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:50:49 -0600
Thanks to all that responded to my query.  It seems that the winner so far
is from OldGMCTrucks.com technical  section with the verbiage - GMC engine
paint 51-58 GMC red engine paint.  Dupont Nason full thane 2K urethane -
54701BD code 514  color: Crimson Red - General Motors.  Now to search
WalMart and Flaps for this color in a rattle can.  I sure hope that the only
place that has it isn't KMart cuz I don't shop there.  It's a Rosey thing,
YaKnoWhatIMeanVern??

I don't want to be snubbed by some anal retentive GMC purist nerd cause my
engine isn't the 'correct color'.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb