[oletrucks] need moving help

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] need moving help
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
i have sold one of my 51 chevy suburbans to a guy in LA.
i live in northern CA right on I-5 and need it trailered to los angeles
area.
he is willing to pay and is anxious.
if you know of anyone(not a commercial website) that you have dealt
with personally or want to do it yourself please contact me.
i have posted on YT haulers and am working on craigslist.
can be ready anytime. may even be able to meet in sacramento if driver
is coming from reno or bay area-can meet anywhere near the I-80/I-5
intersection area.
is not running but i will load onto your trailer. i have winch and am
fully prepared.
mark
corning,ca
530-518-3818

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658