[oletrucks] Seat Belts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat Belts
From: Cody Stovall <cman_23@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:00:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
I am putting the finishing touches on my 52 chevy
pickup which i will be posting pics of before long.  I
bought the shoulder/lap belts from chevyduty/classic
parts to go in the truck.  Just wondering if anyone
has any experience with these as far as pictures or
advice on mounting?  I have a good idea as to how high
above the shoulder I am going to mount and where under
the seat I will anchor them...just wondering if anyone
had experience with these or wish they had done
something different with their install.

Thanks
Cody

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/