Re: [oletrucks] Cab Bracing

To: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>, ole trucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Bracing
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,
I replaced the drivers floor with a purchased patch panel, passenger
floor with my own panel, the inner cowl panel, the inner-to-outer cowl , the
lower oustide cowl on both sides and  a portion of the toeboard on both sides
without using any bracing and nothing shifted.  I just made one change at a
time and it all seemed to stay put. I think I did the floor and toeboards
first. The hardest part was getting the inner to outer cowl piece to fit as it
was really a bad fit and I had to cut it in sections and redo most of it.
Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Bob Chansler
Mead, CO

-----