[oletrucks] my webpage is back to life

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] my webpage is back to life
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys-my website is back up after more than a year of no updates.
several people brought to my attention that links werent working. there
are still a few bugs but its back with updated items for sale, pictures
and links.
as far as links-let me know if youve got a favorite vendor or you want
your personal page linked. i wont link personal pages without your
request(but ive got a ton bookmarked-JEALOUS of each of your progress)
especailly Gary and his 4dr COE pickup.. MAN!
http://customclassics.org
mention you are on one of these yahoo groups and i will give you a
'lister' discount if you want to purchase somthing from me(unemployed
and tryin to make mortage payment...)

also just ran across 2 more COE trucks that i will be offering for sale
here in nor-cal as well as my pending 8 lug 3/4ton and 1 ton disc brake
kit which will prob be offered cheaper than initially thought. prob
closer to the 50-75 range depending on hardware and steel cost.
Mark