[oletrucks] Fwd: OleTrucks Logo Shirts and etc. from Hot Rods To Go

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: OleTrucks Logo Shirts and etc. from Hot Rods To Go
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:02:56 -0500
I've put a link to the web site for shirts
http://www.hotrodstogo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HRTG&Category_Code=OT

on the oletrucks mailing list page at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/

Just in case anyone forgets, that can be ordered at any time--now or in the
future.    --wayne

>List Members:
>I met up with Bill Moldenhauer this weekend at a cruise in northern
>Illinois and he showed me some of his products with the OleTrucks logo
>(pocket tee shirts, mouse pad, and tote bag).
>
>All the products and the workmanship are first-rate.  I've bought stuff
>from Bill before with pictures of my truck on them and I've never been
>disappointed.  After seeing the OleTrucks materials this weekend I'm
>getting ready to place an order.
>
>Special thanks to Wayne and Bill for working out the details to get us
>some neat things with the OleTrucks log on them!
>
>Carl Ham
>'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
>Hopewell, IL

>Spiderman 3 Spin to Win! Your chance to win $50,000 & many other great
>prizes! Play now! http://spiderman3.msn.com

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne