Re: [oletrucks] Vibration

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Paul A. Thomas"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vibration
From: "Robert Baird" <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 18:27:52 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Try shifting in too neutral to see if the vibration is still there, if so
turn engine off  while still rolling with vibration still present to see if
it goes away this is to eliminate as much as you can Like engine ,clutch and
transmission , if vibration is still there than it is probable the drive
shaft or tires have them balanced first .

Is this an inclosed drive line if so it can be the bushing in the torque tub