[oletrucks] Re: Steering Box

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Steering Box
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@dot11net.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:51:00 -0500
I think its just a flat blade screwdriver with a 5/8  jam nut, if its
the same as a 1/2 ton.
But before you spend the energy, make sure its not the shaft bushings.
Look at the steering shaft coming out the side of the box.
It should only rotate when you turn the steering wheel,
not move back and forth.

regards,
Leon