[oletrucks] Hand Held Blaster

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hand Held Blaster
From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:13:28 -0700
I'm not sure but believe I've seen mention on the list of sand blasting
equipment usage.

I finally have my compressor and cabinet, however a lot of parts will be too
large for the cabinet. I would like to buy a hand held, gravity fed ( I
think ) device to blast the cowl, cab, etc.

However I find the normal vendors I use ( grainger, TPTools,  etc ) don't
have any or only one or two to choose from.  Does anyone have a suggestion
to offer?  Well, other than making sure I have excellent filters/air supply
when blasting. :]

Paul